The Moscow Metro

1:43 AM 0 Comments

Moscow is home to one of the world's greatest subway systems. The Metro is reliable and fast; in fact, because of Moscow's traffic, some say that the Metro is the fastest mode of transportation in the city. Those who travel primarily underground quickly become familiar with the Metro Map:



Well I've spent my fair share of time on the Metro since I've been here and I noticed that some stations seemed either closer or farther away from each other than how they appear on the map. Well I spent much more time than I care to admit plotting each of the stations on a map, but here you go. It's mildly interesting at best...




hulka

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: